Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Introduction to This Blog

Welcome! This blog is a place for me to share my thoughts on a variety of subjects and to advertise my writing abilities.

I earned my Ph.D. in English at the University of Southern California in the summer of 2008. I am now seeking employment. I am skilled at writing, editing, teaching, and basic web design.

I have taught composition classes since 1992. My Ph.D. is in Literature and my specialty is Shakespeare and Pre-1700s literature, including women authors and representations of both London and Women in Medieval and Renaissance literature.

I am also interested in freelance writing and editing work. This is one of the main reasons I began this blog. I had no place to show samples of my writing and it seemed that a blog would be a good place to get my writing out there where others could see it.

If you are interested in hiring me or would like to use one of my posts, please contact me. Thank you.

No comments: